Friday, February 8, 2008

My first cooking adventure.

My mother asked me if I had finished my homework. And lucky me I had. The she told me that I could cook some jelly.And this is the recipe.



This is the jelly powder I used.



But before we start cooking,check your height.If you are short like me, use a stepping stool.



Step 1-pour some water in the pan.(400ml)






Step 2-pour the powder in the pan.




Step 3-stir it until it melts.


Step 4-now we wait,and wait,and wait.




Step 5-now we pour it into a bowl or glass




Step 6-put the bowl or glass in the fridge.




Step 7-again,wait,and wait,and wait.
Wardah [sitting]and Balqis[on table].They love jelly and can't wait for it to be ready.



And done! What a pity, the jelly was straight attacked once it was out of the fridge. So I could not show you the photo.

Hungry us...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

jelly is delicius .kakyasmin you are
cook.

Anonymous said...

well done little chef!!!

jabishah said...

Yasmin, I bought the instant jelly mix you wanted. Make more for us ok.

Anonymous said...

nyum nyum

Min Chan said...

Looks good! May I have some? ;-)

Btw, I'm your mama's friend, Min.

jabishah said...

Yasmin, you've been tagged!

Anonymous said...

Yasmin......If I can go to your house..make me a jelly...

Anonymous said...

waaa kecik2 dh pandai masak!! bagus! mmg anak mama!^_^