Friday, December 19, 2008

The Sleep-Over Party.

Hi! Welcome back to My Whole Wide World Starring me Yasmin! OK. The real thing is I'm having a sleep over at my cousin's house! yippee! Of to the moon! I'm watching Nuryn, my cousin, playing a piano at her concert. (I'll tell you guys at next the post.) Nuryn lets play make-up there okay? Fake is enough.hehehe.Did you say you have a PS2? I'm looking forward to it. and we can do each others hair, what I Meant is yours and Wardah's. My hair has security alarm! hehehe. No, what i meant is my hair is short. but if you have a wig,let me wear it!

Oh no! Its time for me to get ready for U C Mas! Meet you next time! Bye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi rajinya sampai buat U C Mas pun tergesar-gesarn ...

jabishah said...

Dear Anon,

Apakah maksudnya tergesar-gesar?

Hi Spiderlily,

Have a wonderful time! Don't forget to share some photos with us ;-)

SpiderLily said...

the problem is we don't take any photos.....HeHeHe......:))